- Follow the payment instructions indicated on your tax bill.
- *Checks or Money Orders, only please.*
- Include the tax bill stub or parcel number along with payment. Send a self- addressed stamped envelope for a receipt.
For tax information online: www.co.juneau.wi.gov
Tax Payment Options:
1. Mail full or 1st half installment Real Estate and Personal Property taxes due January 31st to:
Town of Lyndon Treasurer
W3537 Crowley Road
Lyndon Station WI 53944
Include tax bill stub or parcel number along with payment. Multiple parcels may be combined and paid with one check.
For a receipt, please send a self- addressed stamped envelope.
2. In Person at Lyndon Town Hall located at W1797 County Rd J
Tuesday, January 30, 2024
4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Checks or Money Orders only
After January 31st Real Estate taxes go to Juneau County Treasurer. Personal Property payments still go to the Town.